Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Please make payments before your first lesson.
- Please be aware that any payments made for block booking to your instructor, you will not be entitled to any discounts, if you choose not to continue the block booking hours but you will be charge as normal per lesson.
- You are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice should you wish to cancel a lesson in any circumstances e.g. illness, etc. Anything less than 48 hours your instructors are entitled to charge you for the hours cancelled.
- If your instructor cancelled your lesson in any circumstances e.g. car not roadworthy etc. in short notice you will not be charge for the lesson and will reschedule your next lesson early as possible.
- Your instructor is entitled to withdraw for the car usage of your test, should he feel you are not ready. Your instructor will give you a minimum of 5 working days notice, providing you haven’t come to the instructor at the short notice less than 5 working days.
- In the event of DVSA cancelled your practical test in less than 48 hours, charge will still be apply.
- If the DVSA examiner has declined to go out on test in Your instructor car because is not roadworthy for any reason such as nail in tyre or break light not working, Your instructor will pay for your a replacement test.
- In the event you (the pupil) damage the car during the driving test where the total repair cost is less than the instructors insurance excess, you will be required to pay for the damages to the car.
- If you book an intensive course with your instructor and you then choose to cancel before commencing any lesson – you will lose 50% of the course payment unless a minimum of 2 weeks notice is given. Your instructor has booked your lessons out in their diary and has committed to you. An intensive course requires a lot of planning. Your instructors are self-employed franchisee’s so the 50% deposit secures your lessons times in the instructors diary. If you have commenced an intensive course and you chose to cancel, then you will forfeit any remaining hours you have paid for.
- You are allowed to take your driving test if you do not pass a mock test, as long as Your instructor is confident you still have a reasonable chance of passing.
- Your instructor is entitled to stop your driving lesson if showing any unacceptable behaviour.
- Any block booking lesson not fulfilled within 6months of the first lesson recorded in this progress card may be lost.
- Your instructor has a strict no smoking policy.
- Your instructor will abide by an equal opportunity policy and will not discriminate against race, colour, creed, gender or sexual orientation etc.